Thursday 3 March 2022

Oh, My Poor Neglected Blog!

 Apologies to all my regular readers, all three of you.

I have no excuse, but I'll lay the blame on COVID because it's to blame for most things these days. I have not blogged since way back in the mists of July 2021, and I've had three episodes of Doctors broadcast since then. Thankfully, the magic of iPlayer means that you can still catch up (I know you want to).

So, in the order in which they were broadcast, we had...


The Inspector

Broadcast 14 September 2021


Emma thinks a potential witness could be of benefit to Rob, and Al winds Ruhma up. Bear visits another GP surgery and gets stuck there longer than he anticipated.

Hero

Broadcast 4 November 2021


Now everyone knows Valerie's plan, can she handle how The Mill reacts? Daniel saves the day as he takes on litter man in his World Warrior outfit.

 

After the Fall 

Broadcast 19 January 2022


A young man has died in a senseless accident at home. A father grieves. But is it all as it seems? When Sid arrives to help, can he handle what he uncovers?

 

All Photos copyright BBC

No comments: