Monday 8 January 2007

John Yorke would like to invite...

Whoopee! I've obviously made it!

Through the post today...


JOHN YORKE,
NICHOLAS BROWN,
KATE HARWOOD,
SALLY WOODWARD GENTLE
& DIEDERICK SANTER

Would like to invite

Paul Campbell

to a party for Writers and Agents to celebrate the creation of

BBC DRAMA PRODUCTION

Thursday 25th January 2007
6.30pm onwards
Venue: Paper, 68 Regents Street, London, W1B 5EL



Now I'll probably discover that such invites are as common as muck.

But I haven't enjoyed opening an envelope this much for a long time!

2 comments:

Paul Campbell said...

OK.

Yes, I know that was a tremendously uncool thing to do.

I'm sure nobody else who received the invite jumped up and down in excitement.

But I don't care.

Dan said...

My nan was thrilled when she got hers. The postman was jovial at receiving his but the mad bloke who stands on street corners shouting at traffic threw his away. But then he rarely turns up for anything.