Thursday 2 November 2006

Back in the saddle

My latest spell at the Financial Services Authority is now over. Click here (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/Library/Policy/CP/2006/06_19.shtml) if you want to see why I'd rather be screenwriting.

So, I'm back at the keyboard. With Young Campbell #3 due in 24 days, I might have domestic distractions. But, otherwise, I'll be tapping away like Billyoh. Expect to see me logging in here with progress reports on a more regular basis than of late.

BTW. Just got a transmission date for my episode of Doctors - 28 February. Mark it in your diaries now.

3 comments:

Tim Clague said...

Paul,

Everything you do in life should inform your writing. In my feature script 'Circumference' the main characters is a financial salesman. Its all part of the same journey dude.

Frankie C. said...

Well done Paul, on the Doctors news and I salete you for your rtecent release. You're a very committed chap!

Frankie C. said...

spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck... and me a part-time proofreader too.