Wednesday 13 April 2022

A New Direction...

For a while now, I've been dallying with the idea of writing something other than screenplays. 

In particular, I've been playing with the idea of a novel. I've got started, and I've created a platform to go with it, and a new name (for a new side to my writing).

I'll still be screenwriting, of course. But now my alter ego, Paul C. Mercer, will be working away alongside me on his first novel which, when finished in several years' time, might look something like this...

In the meantime, if you enjoy books and reading, you might like to follow my journey towards publication. I've set up a website with all the details, and you can sign up for regular newsletters and even get a free copy of one of the opening chapters.

It's all here, at PaulCMercer.com. Paul and I would love to have you visit.



No comments: