Thursday 17 July 2008

Dr Horrible Rocks

Well, he sings anyway.

Dr Horrible

Pure, unadulterated genius.

Watch it. Or regret it.



Yeah, I know. Been a bit thin on the ground, blogging-wise, recently. Not a problem. EE seems to be going OK. Enjoying it, in fact. But got nothing much I can share at the mo.

One of the things about EastEnders is that you get definite breaks while they cast their eyes over your work. So, I handed in draft number two on Monday, and they won't get back to me until Friday (probably). Which means I get a bit of time back to make up for the time spent writing over the weekend.

And I've been working on this great idea for a TV Series. Let's call it Project X*. I'm excited about it. I'd watch it. But I have a sneaking suspicion that nobody else would. Still, I'm seeing what happens, doing a bit of research, letting it bed down. I'll be back on the EastEnders horse over the weekend and most of next week, so maybe I'll just let this one gel/brew/stew/bubble/mature and see if there's still anything worth the pitch when I get back to it.


* It's not actually called "Project X", of course. You knew that.

2 comments:

John said...

Glad to hear EE is going well. You lucky so and so....

David Lemon said...

Pleased to hear things are going well on the Academy- do let everyone know when your episodes air.