Friday 13 October 2017

Those Who Wait

(Copyright BBC)
Rob attempts to get away from it all, but someone is trying to track him down. Mrs Tembe's quiet working-from-home day is disrupted, but can she get rid of those interrupting it?

I completely forgot about this one. It just crept up on me, and, before I knew it, it had already been broadcast. Yesterday. Still available on iPlayer, of course.

But, there is one advantage to being late. As I'm telling you all about it after it's already been broadcast, I can provide with quotes from my legions of on-line fans (you mean you didn't know about the Doctors fan groups on Facebook, and elsewhere?)

So, here's a selection of views on yesterday's episode...
  • "Loved Mrs Tembe's afternoon off"
  • "Great episode today"
  • "Unusual episode, but fair enough"
  • "A load of rubbish"
  • "Awful"
  • "Dreadful episode"
  • "Not one of their best"
  • "Absolutely brilliant"
  • "Worst episode ever"
  • "I loved it"
  • "I wasn't overly impressed"
  • "Mrs Tembe at her funniest"
  • "She was suberb"
  • "Priceless"
  • "I haven't giggled at an episode so much in ages"
  • "One big hoot all the way"
  • "I really really loved this episode"
  • "So sweet and funny - well done"
  • "Utter utter DRIVEL"
  • "The poorest episode I had seen for many a year"
  • "I wonder what sort of happy water the writer was on today"
  • "A complete and utter joy from beginning to end" (thanks, David!)

1 comment:

Mikey Dred said...

Love the comments :)