Wednesday 11 July 2007

Jekyll

As part of the Academy stuff yesterday, I had to write the first ten pages of an EastEnders script by 4:30 today.

Having handed in my homework early, I thought I'd celebrate by catching up on a bit of viewing. So, I sat myself down on the sofa and watched an excellent Heroes, and then caught up with the most recent episode of the magnificent Jekyll (that man Moffat can do no wrong!).

And it's just dawned on me (slow or what?) that Jekyll isn't a remake of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - it's a remake of The Incredible Hulk. I'm just waiting for "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

2 comments:

Stuart Perry said...

Jekyll's good isn't it? Shame more people aren't watching, really. Good luck with the next stages of the Academy selection...

Oli said...

It's the scheduling - it's the summer, on a Saturday night. Most people in its target audience, including me, are down the pub.